Thank you Rue!! Its been an amazing short time knowing you through WordPress. You should definitely publish your books!!
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
I’m unsure who created this award, I’m only passing on the baton blindly.
3 things about myself
- I studied Computer science and I don’t like mathematics
- I’m an Information security analyst during the day, a writer at night (that’s three things in 2, that should do)
- I’m sure you’ve already been nominated by others, but here it goes again because you have a very interesting and unique blog. https://bottomlesscoffee007.com
- I love to cook when I feel like it, and this is one great cookspiration blog I absolutely like. https://indianeskitchen.com/
- I’m sure you already got nominated too! Your blog is inspiring, thought provoking and gets me interested in knowing more about the scriptures. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! https://jmshistorycorner.wordpress.com
- Her blog gets you in the mood of worship. Her poems are interesting and meditative. https://poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com
- I stumbled upon this blog through wordpress reader and I was stuck. The poetry is some next level.. I don’t think I can get to this level any time soon. This is real talent and most importantly, Christian! https://darylmadden.wordpress.com
- Debbie, you blog has always been a breath of fresh air. Thank you for your simple poems, they give life! https://iftodaywehear.wordpress.com
- My little sister’s blog. She gets you wanting more of God, more of His Spirit. You get thinking about your calling. God bless you for the little time you get to post a word or two when you can 🙂 http://www.achosengeneration.co.uk/
- A mum with a passion for Christ and a researcher! I don’t know how she runs a school, a home, lectures and still works on her research! https://heavenlymindedmum.com
- I don’t know the owner of this blog, but I like to read from them about the Torah, the Shabbat weekly lessons are really good. https://aleinu2015.net/
- I mentioned her at the top so I thought to include her here too because her blog is really that Amazing!
Questions??? I have only one though: Tell me a little bit more about yourself more than what you have on your blog.
Honestly, I don’t have a best post but I’ll say, I previously blogged a lot about my poems but I had a problem with my login, and I don’t want to go to jail, otherwise I’d have hacked my password (it’s WordPress owned not Mine). Here’s a link to all my previous poems: emeraldogzz.wordpress.com