- She was appointed of God and was obedient to the call
- She knew God’s word and when to use it
- Deborah had the anointing that came with her duty. She was enveloped by His glory.. Judges 4:8
Everyone who is called by My Name,
Whom I have created for My glory,
Whom I have formed, even whom I have made. Isaiah 43:7 (AMP)
- She never forgot to remind people it was God’s glory at the end of each battle. She was obviously God-focused and didn’t lose sight of Him
- She was fearless because she trusted in the God she served. She was an encourager in the word of God
- Deborah was a woman of faith
- She was an example of Prov. 31:10-31, Deborah spent her time fellowshipping with God to know the mind of God
She equips herself with strength [spiritual, mental, and physical fitness for her God-given task]
And makes her arms strong. Prov. 31:17 (AMP)
- God honoured her and made her privy to his plans concerning His great people Israel
- Deborah was a woman of praise. She gave God honour due to him by recounting his deliverances upon Israel
- She was chosen by God to be a mother to God’s chosen people.
- Deborah had trained herself in worship that she was so good at it. She knew how to get to God with praise that an entire chapter (Judges 5) was dedicated to her praise to God for the victory he did through her.